As we age the production of collagen and elastin within our skin starts to reduce and many people find that their skin becomes lax and wrinkles appear more visible. Profhilo is designed to tackle these problems through skin bio remodelling.
Profhilo addresses skin laxity, nourishes dermal cells and restores skin firmness. This treatment gets rid of crepey skin by hydrating the skin from inside out. It effectively stimulates production of both natural collagen and elastin to renew skin from within, rehydrates skin and restores radiance.
What is Profhilo used for?
- Profhilo can be used on the full face, including the eye area, neck and décolletage.
- Profhilo can be used on men and women from the age of 30 upwards with no upper age limit.
- Profhilo is not a filler it is the first injectable hyaluronic acid for skin remodelling.
What is Profhilo Body?
Just as with Prfhilo for the face, Profhilo Body uses a series of precisely placed injections to the targeted areas across the body, triggering the skin’s natural production of collagen and elastin.
Some of the key benefits include:
- Intense Hydration: Hyaluronic acid, a key component of Profhilo, has the remarkable ability to attract and retain moisture. This leads to intensely hydrated skin, resulting in a smoother and more radiant appearance.
- Skin Tightening: As collagen and elastin production is stimulated, the skin’s structural integrity is improved. This translates to firmer, tighter skin that is less prone to sagging.
- Even Skin Texture: Profhilo works to smoothen out uneven skin texture across selected body areas, reducing the appearance of fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Natural Results: One of the most appealing aspects of Profhilo is its ability to deliver natural-looking results. The treatment enhances your skin’s inherent beauty rather than drastically altering your appearance.
How does Profhilo work?
Once injected Profhilo starts spreading due to the high concentration of hyaluronic acid and its cohesive nature that allows the product to flow freely through the subcutaneous tissue and the dermis in a way that traditional hyaluronic acid fillers cannot. This makes it ideal for anatomically challenging areas that have previously been difficult to treat such as the forehead, neck and submalar regions.
It will not form lumps and bumps in these or other areas as it flows within the dermis and fat compartments to fill them evenly within 24-48 hours.
Can Profhilo be used with fillers?
Profhilo can be used in conjunction with other hyaluronic fillers to compliment the treatment.
How many treatments are required?
Two treatments are required 1 month apart.
|1 month apart
|Subject to Status