Finance Options

How To Fund Your Treatments – Evolve Medical Payment Options

With Evolve Medical’s simple payment solutions, you can choose an option that suits you. Whether you prefer to pay in advance, save up for your treatment or take advantage of Klarna’s ‘pay in three’ option, read about the various ways you can pay for your upcoming cosmetic procedure. 

Whether you’re looking to enhance your natural beauty or you’re wanting to combat signs of ageing, you can book into our clinic with full understanding of our payment options in advance of treatment. Here at Evolve Medical we offer a range of options to help you access the treatment or procedure you’re looking for, so paying for your treatment is as stress-free as possible.

Pay With PLIM

We now accept payments with PLIM.

  • No applications lower than £100 will be accepted
  • A deposit is required by the client on the day of the transaction.
  • 0% finance.

PLIM Package Details:
PLIM 1:
Pay 50% deposit upfront and the remaining 50% in the following month. All transactions below £500 are only available through this payment plan.
PLIM 3: Pay 25% deposit upfront and the remaining 75% over the following 3 months. Available for transactions above £500.
PLIM 6: Pay 25% deposit upfront and the remaining 75% over the following 6 months. Only available for amounts above £3,000.
PLIM 8: Pay 25% deposit upfront and the remaining 75% over the following 8 months. Only available for amounts above £8000.

‘Pay In Three’ Payment Plans

Spread the cost of treatments or products with Klarna. If you’re spending less than £250 this could be a great option for you, as Klarna’s ‘pay in 3’ option allows you to pay for your products or treatments in three easy instalments. Less worrying about upfront costs and more time to look forward to your treatment. 

Simple to set up, easy to understand and totally interest free, we can set up your Klarna instalments here at the Evolve Medical clinic in Leeds when you visit us. Following us taking a few details from you, you will be asked to complete your bank/card details directly before Klarna can confirm approval. You should then get instant confirmation if your ‘pay in 3’ application has been approved.

Saving Plans

Why not set up a plan to help you save up for your treatment? If paying for your products, treatments or procedures in instalments doesn’t feel like the right option for you, a savings plan could be an effective way to help you accrue enough money to enjoy the procedure you’ve been waiting for.

We recommend using GoCardless to help you set up a savings plan via Direct Debit, so you can save the money you need to spend on your next treatment. It is completely up to you how much you save each month. Either continue to save the full amount for your procedure in advance or simply pay the difference when you visit us for treatment if you haven’t accrued enough via GoCardless to pay the full amount. 

You can set up your GoCardless direct debit for any amount of money to be taken from your account on any date of your choosing, making it a super simple and effective way to save. You can choose to run it continually or for a set number of months – it’s a totally flexible payment option! 

To set up GoCardless, the Evolve Medical team will email you a link to complete in your own time. All we need to know is your email address, the amount you would like to save each month and the date you would like the payment to be taken. Once you have received the email and completed the information required to set up your Direct Debit, you simply have to wait for your savings pot to build up and look forward to booking in your treatment with us.

Pay With Buyline

Buyline allows you to spread the cost of certain treatments over a time period that suits you. Once you have decided on a treatment, we’ll send you an application to complete via email. Buyline will then be in touch regarding the outcome of your application. 

Patients can apply for finance on any non-invasive aesthetics treatment or medical health screening service priced between £250-£25,000. Surgical procedures cannot be covered by finance. For a full list of eligible treatments, please contact the Evolve Medical team. 

When you choose Buyline, you’re able to repay the treatment cost over 9, 10 or 11 monthly instalments. There is also 0% interest on the monthly payments, allowing you to gain access to the treatment you want now, whilst paying for it in gradual increments without accruing additional costs. Please also be aware that 10% of the total treatment cost will need to be paid as a deposit before your monthly instalments begin.

Finance is subject to application, affordability and borrowing history. Finance is only available to UK residents, over 18. Terms and conditions apply.

Pay In Advance Or On The Day

Maybe you’re looking to evolve your skin or de-stress with a Swedish body massage without the niggling worry of whether you’ll be asked to pay by cash or card for your treatment.

Many of our clients prefer to pay upfront at the time of booking or on the day ahead of their treatment, giving them one less thing to think about as they enter one of our state-of-the-art treatment rooms for their procedure.

We accept all major credit and debit cards, including Amex, and we’re of course happy to take cash too.

We also accept PayPal payments directly using info@evolvemedical.co.uk and, for larger amounts, bank transfer is accepted. Please chat to the Evolve Medical team to discuss your payment preference – we’ll be more than happy to help!

Do You Work With Private Medical Insurance Companies?

Unfortunately as our treatments are cosmetic, we do not work with private medical insurance companies and as such you will need to finance the cost of your treatment or procedure yourself. 

The only exception to this is physiotherapy, where you may be able to claim the cost of your treatment back through your private medical insurance depending on your provider. To discuss this further, please contact our physiotherapy specialist. 

Book Your Treatments At Our Leeds Clinic Today

We look forward to welcoming you to Evolve Medical very soon. For more information about our treatments and procedures, please contact our team or book online.