“Our vision is to improve people’s lives by providing results – oriented skincare solutions that are back by science for healthy, beautiful skin”
PCA Skin use rigorous research and science to develop safe, highly effective products that deliver healthy, beautiful skin. They accomplish this while maintaining a deep respect for human health and the environment, with no animal testing and fully researched medical grade products tested in clinical trials.
The difference with this peel is that it nourishes the underlying epidermis and dermis rather than just stripping away surface layers. This progressive approach leads to dramatic results without trauma or downtime. Cosmeceuticals are delivered into the skin rather than cosmetic brands which sit on the skin.
Chemical peels are an important part of skin health. As an effective treatment option for most skin types and concerns, they improve tone, texture, fine lines and wrinkles, breakouts and dark spots, but many people are intimidated to go in for their first peel treatment. The fear of leaving with a bright red face that hurts prevents some from experiencing the many benefits of a peel. The post-peel reality is a glowing, healthy complexion.
The PCA peel is a totally pain free peel, with minimal redness or discomfort even while peeling.
- suitable for all skin types
- treats conditions such as acne scarring, acne, aging skin, pigment disorders and photodamaged skin.
We are offering 6% pure retinol peel which is suitable for normal skin types. It provides rapid and dramatic rejuvenation of the skin. The peel provides additional antioxidants in the formula so the skin is further protected from free radical damage.
The amount of peeling will depend on the condition of skin being treated and usually lasts between 4-5 days. This can be easily managed by applying moisturizer.
Amazing results are achieved from just 1 treatment however another peel may be needed for more complex issues.
Why Choose PCA Skin Peels?
A chemical peel is a form of exfoliation.
Why do we need to exfoliate?
As we get older, our cellular regeneration slows down. This can cause the skin to appear dull, lifeless and unhealthy. Regular exfoliation can increase cellular proliferation and remove dull skin, resulting in a more youthful complexion.
- Chemical peels are methods to cause a chemical ablation of defined skin layers to induce an even and tight skin as a result of the regeneration process.
- The actual peeling procedure involves the application of a caustic chemical substance to destroy layers of the skin such that they are then spontaneously eliminated over several days and repair mechanisms of the epidermis and dermis are induced.
- The depth of destruction depends on the substance used and its concentration.
- PCA Skin work with only superficial peels, targeting exfoliation of the epidermis only, no further than the basal layer.
Click the link to our booking page.