So just what is a good skincare routine? Have a read of our blog to find out more.
Here at Evolve Medical we have an impressive range of medical grade products which we can offer advice on to find the right regime to suit your needs and also help you track your journey to healthy to skin with our Skin Scanner.
The man difference between high street/over the counter products and our medical grade products is that ours are highly potent, containing much higher concentrations of active ingredients. There is always particular ingredient or product which you will hear mentioned on TV adverts and all the high street names will have their own version of the latest miracle product. Whilst most high street products do contain active ingredients such as Hyaluronic acid, Retinol or Vitamin C, its often in minute quantities. This means it would have little or no effect on the skin. It can be very difficult and often confusing as we are baffled by all the marketing hype involved with these large companies and all the miraculous claims they make. In reality these companies invest hugely in fancy packaging and extravagant advertising campaigns.
Our products are medically developed by dermatologists and skincare experts. They spend their time and budget developing potent products which will show a significant improvement in the condition of your skin. When used regularly as part of your skincare routine we can help you achieve amazing results sometimes eliminating the need for other treatments. Our products work really well in conjunction with all our in-clinic treatments to enhance and prolong the desired effects.
The main purpose of a good skin care routine is to…
- CLEANSE – To remove surface dirt and makeup.
- EXFOLIATE – To remove dead skin cells and leave the skin soft, glowing, improving and preventing blocked pores.
- REPAIR- Products recommended to target specific conditions or concerns such as fine lines and wrinkles, sun damage, acne, redness and many more.
- HYDRATE- To replace lost moisture and combat dry/dehydrated skin.
- PROTECT- By using powerful antioxidants (usually Vitamin C) to protect against damage from free radicals which we come into contact with everyday such as air pollutants, smoking, alcohol, and uv rays found in day light. We always finish off with application of a high quality broad spectrum UV protection cream to protect your healthy new skin from any further damage.
We understand that everyone has their own unique concerns. We are here to make your journey as smooth as possible. Why not book a free skin scanner and consultation today and let our experts guide you through from start to finish. We’re here to help you love the skin you’re in!