We are often asked about eye creams. Do they work? Are they worth the money? Which one is the best? Well this blog will tell you all about our favourite eye cream ever! Without a doubt we will always recommend Obagi ELASTIderm. We all use it at The Lounge and we all love it!
The eye treatment that works to reduce the appearance of visible fine lines and wrinkles around your eyes. We know you’ve been frustrated. You’re not alone. But now that ELASTIderm has arrived, your frustration ends here. And this is the one-of-a-kind product that can not only change the way you think about eye treatments, it can change the way you look.
ELASTIderm is a one of a kind eye treatment from Obagi Medical Products. By using a revolutionary bi-mineral complex called Copper Zinc Malonate, it works to help restore the elasticity around your eyes and reduce the appearance of visible fine lines and wrinkles.
How to Use ELASTIderm
ELASTIderm should be applied twice daily around the eye. After cleansing and before moisturising.
ELASTIderm isn’t just another eye cream. It really works to reduce the appearance of visible fine lines and wrinkles and bring back the SNAP. And because it contains ingredients that are gentle, yet powerful, it’s only available through your skin care professional.
- Bi-mineral Complex: Includes zinc and copper to help restore elasticity and build collagen
- Malonic Acid: In a patent-pending Obagi formulation that helps stimulate the production of skin cells
- Blueberry Extract: Provides antioxidants that help eliminate free radicals which deprive skin of its youthful glow
- Penetrating Therapeutics™: An Obagi technology that helps drive the ingredients deep into the skin where it can get to work
Only ELASTIderm is clinically proven to help:
- Restore the elasticity in your skin lost or damage by age and sun exposure
46% increase in elasticity in 9 weeks*
- Reduce visible fine lines and wrinkles by helping to restore elasticity and build collagen
16% decrease in the number of visible wrinkles after 9 weeks, with results in just 2 weeks*
Two Formulations. One Kind of Result.
Because your skin care needs are unique, ELASTIderm has been developed in both a cream and a gel formulation. Choose the formula that’s right for you based on your preference and skin type.
ELASTIderm Eye Cream may be best if you:
- Have normal to dry skin
- Live in a cooler or more arid climate
- Prefer the smooth, rich consistency that a cream provides
ELASTIderm Eye Gel may be best if you:
- Have normal to oily skin
- Live in a tropical or humid climate
- Prefer the cool, fluid consistency that a gel provides
- ELASTIderm Eye Cream
- ELASTIderm Eye Gel